We are OPEN for Dine-In!
We are OPEN for Dine-In!
UPDATE: May 27th, 2020
We have developed a detailed Covid-19 Safety Plan that outlines the policies, guidelines, and procedures we have put in place to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. A copy is available at each restaurant.
Summary of our Covid-19 Safety Plan – Me-n-Ed’s Pizza Parlors:
- We are adhering to social distancing of 2 meters whenever possible and if not possible have instilled other levels of protection such as physical barriers and use of masks.
- We have reduced our seating capacity to 50% and have posted the occupancy limit for the restaurant.
- We have ensured there is 2 meters between tables.
- We are limiting the amount of time any one customer can spend in the restaurant to 1.5 hours.
- We have reduced our hours of operation.
- We offer curbside pickup as well as contactless delivery upon request.
- We have assigned entrance and exit doors where possible for a smoother flow of traffic.
- We have identified rules and guidelines for how workers should conduct themselves and communicated these rules to the workers.
- All workers will sign a Health Check at the start of the shift, temperatures will be taken and if workers display any symptoms then they agree not to come to work.
- Workers will wash their hands and change their gloves on a regular basis and at minimum every 30 minutes.
- Cleaning and sanitization of all high touch contact points will increase and be logged.
- Cleaning of washrooms will be done regularly and be logged.
- We have provided washable cloth masks for all staff which will be used when dealing with dine-in customers and in our kitchen when we cannot maintain 2 meter distancing with 5 or more people in the kitchen.
- We will obtain a contact phone number from one member of all tables that dine in.
- We have a training plan for servers.
- We have a training plan for new staff.
- We will be offering disposable menus to dine-in customers for single use.
- Cutlery will be individually wrapped for sanitary purposes.
- Staff will wipe down all tables and chairs after each guest.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at each door
UPDATE: May 12th, 2020
We are now offering some limited off-sales of beer and wine for pick up only. Call your local Me-n-Ed's for the selection and price.
UPDATE: March 18th, 2020
In consideration of this ever-changing situation, we have decided that our restaurants will close for dine-in business effective immediately.
We will continue to offer delivery and takeout with the option of curbside pickup and contactless delivery.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
UPDATE: March 17th, 2020
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and team members. We understand that the increasing spread of the coronavirus is concerning and want to stress that, as we closely monitor the situation, we are taking necessary precautions and preventative measures.
In addition to our standard cleaning procedures, our stores are taking additional precautionary steps to increase the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting happening in the restaurants.
Any team member who has cold or flu-like symptoms is asked to stay home and not come to the restaurant. In the interest of public health, we ask the same of our guests who may suspect they are sick.
During this time our restaurants are open for business and effective immediately we will be offering the following:
Reduced dine-in tables - we are reducing our dine-in tables to less than 30 seats and only having available every other table to increase the social distancing between customers.
Contactless Delivery - we can upon request have our delivery drivers drop your pizza order at the doorstep if we are able to process your visa payment beforehand over the phone. Our drivers will ring the doorbell and leave the order at your doorstep.
Curbside pick-up – we can upon request offer you curbside pickup so that you are only interacting with one of our staff at your car in our parking lot. If you call when you arrive and let us know what vehicle you have and we will bring the pizza order to you and collect payment at that time. This way you do not have to come into our establishment and only interact with one person from our store.